- The left’s primary objective is the reduction of material inequality through forced redistribution.
- Capitalism produces material inequality.
- Socialism does not produce anything, and the left has figured out that they must leave capitalism in place so there is something to redistribute.
- Since they cannot destroy the thing they claim is the problem, they must claim that material inequality is the result of structural political inequality.
- Since structural political economy is today virtually nonexistent, they must focus upon past structural inequality, the grievance for which has no expiration date.
That is it. It’s still the same objective it’s been since Marx.
Well, that plus a bottomless desire to virtue-signal.